SARASOTA, Fla. (SNN) – Small donations are making a big difference in Sarasota. Six-year-old Ella Taylor turned lemonade into love for others.
Taylor hosted a lemonade-stand Sunday morning, donating all proceeds to Meals on Wheels.
The non-profit organization in Sarasota delivers around 500 meals each day and heavily relies on volunteers and donations to make a difference.
Taylor told SNN she just wanted to find a way to help the hungry.
“I wanted to be nice and work for other people, we’re just making them feel better,” she said.
Taylor said she hopes to inspire more people in the Sarasota area to help those less fortunate.
- David L. Lander, best known as ‘Squiggy’ on Laverne & Shirley, dies at 73
- College students surprise professor with heartwarming thank you message, video goes viral
- McRib is back for the first time in 8 years
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Officials: 17th Florida panther struck, killed by vehicle this year