SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A fire engulfed two homes in Sarasota overnight. A third home was damaged in the blaze, authorities said Friday morning.
The 3-alarm fire broke out in the 1800 block of Hawkins Avenue at about 12:15 a.m., according to a fire rescue spokesman.
No injuries were reported.
Firefighters evacuated homes in the area, but residents were able to return around 1:15 a.m.
The fire was extinguished by 1:28 a.m.
Further information was not immediately available.
- 5 storage units damaged by fire at warehouse in Carrollwood
- Floyd’s cause of death, ex-cop’s force will be keys at trial
- With virus aid in sight, Democrats debate filibuster changes
- Meghan describes suicidal thoughts after joining royal family, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish