SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Two people have died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in the 5400 block of Bouchard Circle in Sarasota, authorities said.
The Sarasota County Fire Rescue was called to the home this morning and found two elderly individuals deceased.
The victims have been identified as James Livingston, 88, and Sharon Livingston, 81.
Authorities say there is a strong odor and crews have remained at the scene for safety reasons.
The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office said at this time, the incident appears accidental.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.