SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Sarasota Memorial Hospital has announced a tenth patient at the hospital has died from coronavirus.
To date, 84 patients have tested positive and 14 additional staff employees at the hospital have tested positive for COVID-19.
Currently, the hospital is caring for 26 patients who have tested positive for the virus at this time. The hospital has tested more than 990 people since the outbreak began with 887 negative results.
The hospital has safely discharged 64 positive patients.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Sarasota county parents sue over mask mandate for students
- Polk school board member concerned about e-learning, urges community members to take action
- Illinois governor bans indoor dining in Chicago amid virus surge
- ‘We want to see the cruise ships sail again’: DeSantis says he’s working with White House
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day