CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — Clearwater Police Department detectives are asking for assistance from the public to help identify and locate the suspects involved in the murder of Markeen Prim near the intersection of at Howard Street and Tioga Avenue in Clearwater.
According to investigators, on April 16, 2016, a crowd of several hundred people had gathered at the location for a memorial for someone who died in an ATV accident several years ago.
Around 11:55 p.m., 27-year-old Markeen Prim was shot. He later died at Morton Plant Hospital.
If you have information about the identity and location of the suspect and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477).
If your tip leads to an arrest, you may be eligible for a reward of up to $3,000. You must only call Crime Stoppers to be eligible for a reward. If you also contact law enforcement with your tip information, you are no longer anonymous and will not be eligible for a reward.
You can also report anonymously online, or text “TIP144 plus your tip” to 274637(CRIMES) or send a mobile tip using the “TipSubmit Mobile” app, which is a free download for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Couple in Tampa engagement photo located, gets surprise photo session
- Rent Due: Florida landlord fatally shoots tenant over $550
- Mother, friend arrested after child found in hot car outside strip club
- AMBER Alert issued for Madison boy, 7
- Boy missing in Coconut Creek, AMBER Alert issued
- Family killed in triple murder followed by suicide
- Man shot and killed in Clearwater identified
- Pit bull puppy recovers after severe chemical burns
- Principal paddles kindergartner, ignites outrage online
- Deputies: Woman strangled to death after her birthday party
- Road rage incident with motorcyclists turned into beating for Tampa Bay area man
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines