The cast of the live-action “Lady and the Tramp” movie will feature a rescue dog as a lead role.
Monte, a dog adopted from HALO Animal Rescue in 2018, will be starring as Tramp, according to People Magazine.
The article says Monte was rescued by HALO from a kill-shelter in New Mexico.
Tramp will be voiced by Justin Theroux, People Magazine reported, and the movie will premiere on Disney’s new streaming service, Disney Plus, which releases Nov. 12.
- Local event planner creates game to encourage residents to try, support new restaurants while stuck at home
- Pinellas County opens 9 new donation sites for PPE
- Singer Pink says she had COVID-19, gives $1M to relief funds
- Trump says ‘toughest’ weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads
- City of Tampa gets creative with ‘social distance’ messages