(CNN) – The Food and Drug Administration says it has linked more items to a multi-state outbreak of cyclospora infections.
Walmart Marketside classic iceberg salad bags are now part of the recall.
The recall applies to 12- and 24-ounce bags sold in Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
The products contain iceberg lettuce, carrots and red cabbage.
Officials say the Illinois company Fresh Express produced the salads.
Earlier this month, it recalled similar items sold at midwestern Aldi and Jewel-Osco stores.
The CDC says laboratory tests confirm cyclospora infections in 206 people. No one has died, but 23 patients have been hospitalized.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Pfizer submits data to FDA, seeking to use its Covid vaccine for children ages 5 to 11
- Homicides up nearly 30% in 2020, biggest 1-year jump ever, FBI says
- VIDEO: Cleveland marks 35 years since 1.5 million balloons fell on city in disastrous balloonfest
- Brian Laundrie search continues Tuesday, Petito’s family to address media
- Gabby Petito: Utah police chief takes unexpected leave of absence amid investigation into department’s handling of dispute