(NBC News) The Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a recall of Infantino infant carriers.
Three models, the Go Forward 4-in-1 Evolved Ergonomic, Up Close Newborn and Flip Front2back carriers are being recalled due to a fall risk.
The company said buckles on the carriers can fail, resulting in a dangerous fall.
Anyone with an Infantino infant carrier is urged to immediately stop using the carriers and contact Infantino for instructions on how to receive a free replacement carrier.
No incidents or injuries have been reported.
An estimated 14,000 units are part of the recall. The carriers have been sold at Target and other stores nationwide as well as online at Amazon.com from Nov. 2019 through Dec. 2019 for between $30 and $50.
- Florida coronavirus: State adds 8,109 cases, 212 deaths
- Newsfeed Now: Man hangs off semi; Biden picks running mate
- Twins attending USC reunite with doctor who helped save them 17 years ago
- Alaskan officials identified the killer in 1996 cold case murder of teenage girl; Arkansas suspect commits suicide
- 16 arrested in child sex sting, including Manatee County sergeant