TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Publix has issued a voluntary recall of its “Deli White American Cheese.”
The supermarket chain said the cheese, made by the company Great Lakes Cheese, may contain “foreign material.”
The product was sold from Publix deli refrigerated cases and may have been sold in custom-order subs from Oct. 3 until Friday.
Publix has pulled the potentially impacted product from its shelves.
Customers who bought the cheese can return it to their local Publix for a full refund.
For more information on the recall, click here.
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights
- Utah tosses thousands of gallons of beer after law change