TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Publix has issued a voluntary recall of its “Deli White American Cheese.”
The supermarket chain said the cheese, made by the company Great Lakes Cheese, may contain “foreign material.”
The product was sold from Publix deli refrigerated cases and may have been sold in custom-order subs from Oct. 3 until Friday.
Publix has pulled the potentially impacted product from its shelves.
Customers who bought the cheese can return it to their local Publix for a full refund.
For more information on the recall, click here.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle in Pinellas County
- Florida state parks to follow local mask orders, Caladesi Island Park temporarily closed
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Man wins $2M lottery after clerk gives him wrong ticket
- Fans to be allowed to attend next month’s NASCAR races in Daytona