(CNN) – A manufacturer is recalling thousands of ceiling fans. It says the blades can fly off and cause injury.
Lowes sold the Harbor Breeze 48-inch Santa Ana ceiling fans between May 2014 and January 2016.
The manufacturer has received 210 complaints about the blades coming off. The Consumer Product Safety Commission said in 10 cases they caused injuries.
The commission said people who have the fans should stop using them and contact Fanim Industries.
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, winning numbers drawn
- Clearwater police investigating carjacking, search for suspect underway
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- Senate’s top Democrat, Republican seek path to guide 50-50 chamber
- From Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: Celebs join inaugural