DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) – The Powerball jackpot is creeping higher again.
No one has won the full jackpot since March 2 and the multi-state lottery estimates Wednesday night’s drawing will be worth $348 million.
While it’s not chump change, it’s a far cry from the $1.6 billion Powerball prize shared by three winning lottery ticket holders in January, the largest ever jackpot draw in the world.
Powerball says the odds of winning the top prize are one in more than 292 million.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- 35-40 million more Takata airbags added to recall
- Video of man chased from Target goes viral
- Girl, 11, abducted from school bus stop, killed
- Holmes Beach City officials could levy fines against controversial tree house
- Teens using plant seeds to get high
- Mother defends son’s ‘girly’ toy choice in Facebook post
- Powerball jackpot reaches $348 million
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines