WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have located a 73-year-old woman who went missing in Winter Haven on Tuesday.
Rena Coolen went missing after visiting her husband at the hospital. Police said that she had exhibited early signs of dementia.
On Thursday morning, police said Coolen was located late Wednesday night and is expected to be reunited with her family.
Further information was not available.
- Report: Iranian lawmaker announces $3 million reward for Trump’s assassination
- Police warning residents to leave convicted sexual predator alone
- Police: ‘Pillowcase Rapist’ from 1980s arrested in Florida
- Police: Driver who fled traffic stop involved in deadly crash on I-275
- 1 dead, 1 injured in St. Pete crash