POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Winter Haven man turned $30 into $1 million after playing one of the Florida Lottery’s newest scratch-off games.
Shane Baker, 35, won the $1 million top prize from THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-off game and claimed his winning as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $790,000.
Baker bought his winning ticket from the K-Ville Citgo located at 2101 K Ville Avenue in Auburndale. The Citgo will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-off game launched in February and features 155 top prizes of $1 million and over $948 million in cash prizes. The overall odds of winning are one-in-2.79.
- Tampa Bay misses out on first WrestleMania due to coronavirus
- US Coast Guard rescues 4 people from overturned boat near Sarasota
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Bobby Mitchell dies at 84
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for weekly Facebook series
- Search to continue for Kennedy Townsend’s daughter, grandson