WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (WFLA) – All westbound lanes of Highway 92 have been reopened following a serious crash.
According to Winter Haven police, two cars were involved in the crash. They say one vehicle was struck in the driver’s side and rolled multiple times. The driver of that car was taken to Lakeland Regional Health with serious injuries.
Police say the other driver was taken to Winter Haven Hospital with less significant injuries.
The roadway was closed for roughly three hours while investigators were on the scene.
No other information has been released at this time.
Please check back for the latest updates on this story.
- Stamkos scores, leaves, Lightning beat Stars 5-2 in Game 3
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Rays clinch AL East title following 8-5 win over Mets
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 2 officers shot in Louisville amid Breonna Taylor protests