WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (WFLA) – All westbound lanes of Highway 92 have been reopened following a serious crash.
According to Winter Haven police, two cars were involved in the crash. They say one vehicle was struck in the driver’s side and rolled multiple times. The driver of that car was taken to Lakeland Regional Health with serious injuries.
Police say the other driver was taken to Winter Haven Hospital with less significant injuries.
The roadway was closed for roughly three hours while investigators were on the scene.
No other information has been released at this time.
Please check back for the latest updates on this story.
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic
- Disney suspends annual passholder payments during coronavirus closure
- HBO to stream 500 hours of programming for free