LAKES WALES, Fla. (WFLA) – A member of the Warner University football team has passed away after collapsing after a non-contact football drill.
According to school officials, Theodore “Boobie” Hammonds was immediately attended to following his collapse, but unfortunately later passed away at Lake Wales Medical Center. The cause of his death is not currently known.
A Warner University Care Team has been assembled to provide compassion and support to our students, faculty and staff who need it.
- Man accidentally shoots, kills self with gun in Hernando County home
- KFC unveils fried chicken and donut sandwich
- Indie rock band Wallows sells out Tampa debut in Ybor City
- Jury deliberations begin in trial of ice cream man charged with double-murder
- Bill looking to put money in local communities to fight veteran suicide