LAKES WALES, Fla. (WFLA) – A member of the Warner University football team has passed away after collapsing after a non-contact football drill.
According to school officials, Theodore “Boobie” Hammonds was immediately attended to following his collapse, but unfortunately later passed away at Lake Wales Medical Center. The cause of his death is not currently known.
A Warner University Care Team has been assembled to provide compassion and support to our students, faculty and staff who need it.
- ‘We will not stay silent’: Bradenton family wants accountability after death of USF student in house explosion
- Hillsborough County seniors will get second vaccine under new vendor
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot