POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have canceled the Silver Alert that was issued Wednesday morning for a missing Polk County woman with dementia.
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office said Linda Diann Davis, 72, left her Lakeland home in the early hours of Tuesday morning and had not been seen since Saturday.
Her vehicle was spotted heading east on State Road 60 in the River Ranch area.
The sheriff’s office issued a Silver Alert Wednesday morning, asking for the public’s help in finding Davis.
Shortly before 1 p.m., the agency said Davis was located safe and sound and has returned to Polk County.
Further information was not available.
- Tracking the Tropics: 90% chance system in western Caribbean develops
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse