POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Polk County deputies are currently searching for two 7-Eleven thieves.
The incident happened Oct. 26 at the 7-Eleven convenience store located at 4975 South Florida Avenue in Lakeland. Deputies say a man and a woman walked into the store and went their separate ways within the store.
According to deputies, the woman was acting a bit suspicious and after a few minutes, she reunited with the man and they both walked out of the store.
Surveillance video showed the woman was stuffing a large number of pre-paid phone cards into her bag. She also took several phone chargers.
Deputies say the couple left together in a newer white Hyundai model.
If you recognize either one or both of these suspects, please contact Detective Pantalone at 863-298-2400.
- ‘Death everywhere’: Tampa Bay residents continue to rally for policy change to protect local waters
- Returning to the workplace? How to navigate the anxiety-inducing transition
- ‘I’m forever grateful’: Gold medalist Chase Kalisz talks Michael Phelps’ impact
- Deputies searching for fatal shooting suspect in Sarasota
- ‘We just have to play better’: Team USA reacts to rare basketball loss