LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle in Lakeland early Monday morning.
The incident happened near the intersection of Memorial Boulevard and Interlachen Parkway.
Police have shut down all lanes of Memorial Boulevard between Holly Boulevard and Golconda Road. The roadway will be closed until further notice.
Police did not provide any further information.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- ‘If it sounds too good to be true’: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- 2 protesters struck by car, injured during California demonstration
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses