WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (WFLA) – Police want to question a 38-year-old man in connection with a double homicide that occurred at Winter Haven’s Rose Motel on Tuesday.
Police released a photo of Beloni Petitfrere, and said they would like to speak with him about the killings of 40-year-old Timothy Anderson and 49-year-old Leslee Umpleby.
Police said Anderson’s mother had called them after she didn’t hear from her son, who checks in with her daily. He and Umpleby were found dead inside a room at the motel.
A witness reported seeing a person in a hoodie walking toward their room around 11 p.m. Tuesday night and hearing a commotion.
Police suspect Petitfrere may have additional information regarding the incident.
Those with information regarding his whereabouts are being asked to call detectives at 863-287-8210 or 863-401-2256.
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Record high temps possible Monday
- Stream and scream! Here are the horror movies you can watch right now
- Trump aide says ‘we’re not going to control the pandemic’