POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Polk County Sheriff’s Office has located a man who is accused of impersonating a US Marshal.
According to deputies, the man posed as the marshal on June 4 in order to steal money from an elderly man.
Deputies have received an arrest warrant for 35-year-old Adam Willis, who is known to frequent the hotels on Memorial Boulevard in Lakeland, the North Combee Road area and the downtown Lakeland area.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Trump raises $170 million as he looks to future
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- White House Advent Calendar countdowns to Christmas with history and photos
- Rocky the Christmas tree owl to be featured on Frontier Airlines plane tail
- Trump considers 2024 campaign kickoff on Inauguration Day, NBC News reports