WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (WFLA) – Are you a theme park worker out of work due to the coronavirus? We have news for you.
Legoland Florida plans to hire 150 people to work at the park in Winter Haven. The open positions are in entertainment, operations, hotel services, security, retail. The company is also looking for lifeguards.
The jobs come with a variety of perks such as career development opportunities, tuition assistance and free unlimited usage of the local transit system.
Interested applicants can learn more at jobs.legoland.com.
- Police: Loaded gun found in Polk County student’s backpack after scuffle with asst. principal
- WATCH: Sarasota boating officer finds coyote swimming in bay, guides it to shore
- Trump the dominant force at conservative conference
- 3 dead after Florida-bound plane crashes in Georgia
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Near record warmth in Tampa for last weekend of February