WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (WFLA) – Are you a theme park worker out of work due to the coronavirus? We have news for you.
Legoland Florida plans to hire 150 people to work at the park in Winter Haven. The open positions are in entertainment, operations, hotel services, security, retail. The company is also looking for lifeguards.
The jobs come with a variety of perks such as career development opportunities, tuition assistance and free unlimited usage of the local transit system.
Interested applicants can learn more at jobs.legoland.com.
- Restaurant hostess assaulted after asking tourists for vaccine cards, police say
- Fatal crash on Veterans Expressway shuts down all northbound lanes near Hillsborough Avenue
- Sailor from Palm Harbor holds baby for first time after coming home from Navy deployment
- Gasparilla Music Festival releases full lineup of performers, schedule
- Boston’s famous Skinny House sells for a nice fat price