LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Good news for those that love the Wildwood Antique Mall in Lakeland!
The owner of the shopping center where Wildwood Antique Mall in Lakeland is located has decided to take over the bankrupt mall and reopen it themselves.
As of now the owner of the shopping center’s goal is to reopen the mall on Nov. 29 just in time for the holidays!
“We know this is a busy and prosperous season for you and we are confident we can find a solution to get you back in business,” Trey Vick said in a statement.
In an effort to open the mall as soon as possible Vick is asking for each vendor to email him at email@example.com to confirm if you would like to reopen as a vendor at this location or remove your merchandise from your respective booth.
Wildwood Antique Malls LLC had a number of locations across Florida but Lakeland’s was its largest.
- 10 patients at same nursing home die of coronavirus
- Masked crowds fill streets, trains after Wuhan lockdown ends
- Coronavirus: Tampa company making respirators for first responders, public
- Coronavirus: Tampa Bay dispatchers reveal top questions nervous callers ask
- Florida coronavirus: More than 1,000 new cases as death toll nears 300