LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Residents are being told to avoid an area near Kathleen Road as deputies investigate an incident in Lakeland.
Deputies surrounded a home on Deeson Road early Thursday morning and closed down the roadway.
The public is advised to avoid the area until further notice.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- 1 dead, at least 17 injured after tornado rips Alabama town
- Senators to be sworn in as articles of impeachment are presented
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race
- Polk County man arrested for alleged theft at gravesite of Frostproof triple homicide victim
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake