LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Residents are being told to avoid an area near Kathleen Road as deputies investigate an incident in Lakeland.
Deputies surrounded a home on Deeson Road early Thursday morning and closed down the roadway.
The public is advised to avoid the area until further notice.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Let’s boogie! Local dance studio offers free virtual lessons during coronavirus crisis
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall
- HART to reduce bus service during coronavirus outbreak
- Trump administration rules gun shops ‘essential’ amid virus
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock