BARTOW, Fla. (WFLA) – The Bartow Police Department is currently investigating a fatal crash.
According to police, the crash happened on State Road 60 E near Van Fleet Drive.
The initial investigation shows that a silver four-door car was driving westbound toward Van Fleet Drive when the driver of the car lost control for an unknown reason.
Police say the car veered into the center median, then back across both westbound lanes of traffic before going over the curb, crashing into a tree.
No other information has been released at this time.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Plans underway to replace South Florida bridge that collapsed, killing 6
- Stanford professor answers a modern quandary: Why is Zoom so exhausting?
- Pizza delivery worker killed by hit-and-run driver in Citrus County
- Deputies arrest 19-year-old for death of Lakeland teen found in Green Swamp
- Kitten found with paws frozen to ground in Iowa