POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a crash involving a
pedestrian and a deputy’s patrol car.
According to the sheriff’s office, a pedestrian crossed in front of the patrol car around 8 p.m. near Broadway Avenue in Bartow.
Deputies say the pedestrian was transported to a local hospital, and the deputy is uninjured.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: A cool and breezy day
- St. Petersburg museum on mission to improve Holocaust education statewide
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris wheel and in community pool to make porn videos arrested again
- Three victims in fiery Hudson crash remembered
- Dog rescued after being spotted running in northbound lanes of I-275