MULBERRY, Fla. (WFLA)—Authorities have opened a death investigation after a body was found in Mulberry Friday morning.
The body was located around 7 a.m. Friday in the area of Canal Street and Church Avenue, authorities said.
Authorities have yet to identify the body or determine the person’s cause of death.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Parents in Tampa Bay ready to spend for ‘normal’ Halloween
- Lanes closed after deadly crash on Bee Ridge Road in Sarasota
- Pasco County COVID-19 patient opens up about lingering symptoms after the virus
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’
- President Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel