BARTOW, Fla. (WFLA) – Every residence in the City of Bartow will be receiving four free masks.
City Manager George Long announced the effort in a press release on Wednesday.
Every residence will receive a package of four cloth masks by mail, to be used indoors and outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
The city said recommendations for proper mask use and cleaning instructions will be included in the package.
The masks are printed with “#WEAREBARTOW.”
“Wear them proudly or pass them along to someone in need. Keep an eye out for you [sic] package as your masks will arrive shortly,” the release reads.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- How the 3 COVID-19 vaccines compare
- Walk-ups now welcome at FEMA vaccine site in Tampa
- Florida Strawberry Festival opens in Plant City with COVID-19 restrictions
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- Tampa Bay teacher plans road trip to Alabama to get the coronavirus vaccine