POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities are searching for a hit-and-run driver who struck three pedestrians in Polk County Wednesday night.
The incident happened shortly before 10 p.m. in the Cypress Point subdivision, a gated community just off of Old Lake Wilson Road in Loughman.
The sheriff’s office said the pedestrians were taken to the hosptial, but the extent of their injuries is unknown.
The vehicle was found on Old Still Dean Road, but authorities are still searching for the driver.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Trump urges Senate to vote ‘without delay’ on his Supreme Court pick
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta expected to become hurricane before landfall
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg