LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – A semi-trailer is wedged under an overpass after a crash involving another semi in Lakeland this morning. Now the integrity of the bridge is being called into question.
The wreck happened on State Road 33 under the I-4 overpass around midnight.
One person was hospitalized with minor injuries.
All lanes of State Road 33 were closed for several hours as the bridge was inspected for structural integrity.
Lakeland police say the roadway has been reopened as of 3:15 p.m.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Selena Gomez makes Instagram history
- Large majority in new poll says Trump hush money allegations are believable
- 2 inmates caught at IHOP after using toothbrush to escape jail
- Grand jury reconvenes on Trump case, could vote on indictment
- Child mortality is rising at the fastest rate in 50 years. Here’s why