POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) - An undercover investigation into lewd behavior in Lakeland ended Tuesday with the arrests of two men.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office began investigating complaints about lewd activity at Gator Creek Preserve.
Deputies said two men were arrested after they exposed themselves and solicited undercover detectives to perform a lewd act.
Jay Alan Westdrop, 70, is charged with soliciting another for a lewd act (second offense), a felony and indecent exposure, a misdemeanor.
Mark Green, 68, is charged with offering to commit lewdness and indecent exposure, both misdemeanors.
The men were booked into the Polk County Jail. Westdrop is being held on a $1,500 bond. Green is being held on $1,000 bond.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- USF St. Pete offers apology, reason for 'mistake' acceptance letters
- California could become 1st state to offer parents 6 months of paid leave
- Police search for shooter in Monday homicide, victims had just left crowded gas station parking lot
- Housing agencies feeling the heat admist government shutdown