HAINES CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – A construction worker has died after a wall collapsed at a construction site in Haines City.
The accident happened on Davenport Boulevard, just east of U.S. Highway 27.
Haines City officials said the Martin Loera, 49 was taken to Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center and was pronounced dead.
The accident is now under investigation.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 6-year-old Tennessee boy with cystic fibrosis beats COVID-19
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Citrus County couple back home after weeks on cruise ships during coronavirus outbreak
- Florida deputies rescue dog left behind on boat after owner hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms