HAINES CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – A construction worker has died after a wall collapsed at a construction site in Haines City.
The accident happened on Davenport Boulevard, just east of U.S. Highway 27.
Haines City officials said the Martin Loera, 49 was taken to Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center and was pronounced dead.
The accident is now under investigation.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Stamkos scores, leaves, Lightning beat Stars 5-2 in Game 3
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Rays clinch AL East title following 8-5 win over Mets
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 2 officers shot in Louisville amid Breonna Taylor protests