(CNN) — Donald Trump’s niece, Mary Trump, is leveling scathing criticism of the president in her forthcoming book.
In her book titled, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” Mary Trump accuses her uncle of “hubris and willful ignorance,” dating back to his early days.
She charges that Donald Trump’s father created a toxic family dynamic that made Trump who he is. She also claims her uncle destroyed her father and she doesn’t want him to destroy the country.
The book is being published two weeks early by Simon and Schuster on July 14. It comes after a court battle in which the president’s younger brother Robert tried, but failed, to block its release.
The White House has declined to comment on the book.
- Tampa youth soccer coach remembered after battle with COVID-19
- Nine-year-old boy rescued after falling into creek
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Lightning outlast Blue Jackets 3-2 in 5 OT thriller
- Bay Area political analyst says to win White House, candidates must win two major groups in Florida