(CNN) — Donald Trump’s niece, Mary Trump, is leveling scathing criticism of the president in her forthcoming book.
In her book titled, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” Mary Trump accuses her uncle of “hubris and willful ignorance,” dating back to his early days.
She charges that Donald Trump’s father created a toxic family dynamic that made Trump who he is. She also claims her uncle destroyed her father and she doesn’t want him to destroy the country.
The book is being published two weeks early by Simon and Schuster on July 14. It comes after a court battle in which the president’s younger brother Robert tried, but failed, to block its release.
The White House has declined to comment on the book.
- Disney cancels all cruises until at least March
- ‘No way did we ever dream of this’: 4 Oklahoma siblings die of COVID-19 in less than 3 weeks
- ‘Santa-tizer’ helping children this holiday season
- Nominate the remarkable woman in your life
- ‘Everybody is here for the ride’: Newsome Wolves football team determined to add another historical win to playoff run