SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka donated money to re-elect Senator Kamala Harris as Attorney General back in 2014, according to records.
Three donations were made under their names for thousands of dollars:
- Sept. 26, 2011: Donald J. Trump donated $5,000
- Feb. 20, 2013: Donald J. Trump donated $1,000
- June 3, 2014: Ivanka Trump donated $2,000
On Tuesday, Senator Kamala Harris was announced as presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate.
Harris is the first Black woman to compete on a major party’s presidential ticket.
The news was confirmed on Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Biden called Harris “a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants.”
MORE TOP STORIES
- Excitement grows as Lightning get ready for Game 4 of Stanley Cup Final
- Death investigation underway after body found in Mulberry
- Plant City school security guard accused of abusing student with autism
- Blue Angels fly over Pensacola in support of those impacted by Hurricane Sally
- Trump niece files suit saying family cheated her of millions