MEXICALI, Mexico (CNN) – Newly installed panels from the US border wall fell over in high winds Wednesday, landing on trees on the Mexican side of the border.
The area is part of an ongoing construction project to improve existing sections of the wall.
A customs and border patrol agent says the sections had recently been set in concrete that hadn’t yet cured.
No one was hurt.
The agent says it’s unclear how long it will take to fix the panels.
- ‘They were waiting for him’: Man acquitted of murder is shot hours after his release from jail
- Lightning one win away from Stanley Cup championship after overtime win
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Warm and humid weekend with scattered PM storms
- Friday Night Blitz: Largo Packers vs Palmetto Tigers