IOWA (CNN) — A new poll reveals Pete Buttigieg is the new Democratic front-runner in Iowa.
The Mayor of South Bend, Indiana holds a clear lead in the first-in-the-nation caucus state, climbing to 25 percent, according to a new CNN poll.
It marks a 16% increase in support for Buttigieg since the September poll.
Behind Buttigieg is a close three-way battle for second between Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders.
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- Obama to visit Florida day before Election Day for Joe Biden
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- US citizen kidnapped in Niger rescued in American military operation
- Last day to vote early in these Tampa Bay area counties