IOWA (CNN) — A new poll reveals Pete Buttigieg is the new Democratic front-runner in Iowa.
The Mayor of South Bend, Indiana holds a clear lead in the first-in-the-nation caucus state, climbing to 25 percent, according to a new CNN poll.
It marks a 16% increase in support for Buttigieg since the September poll.
Behind Buttigieg is a close three-way battle for second between Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders.
- Firewood businessman still chopping wood at 90 years old
- Suspect sought after prying open coin machines, stealing money in Hillsborough County
- Sarasota police looking for credit card thief
- Florida officials weigh in on deadly Pensacola naval base shooting
- Saudi gunman tweeted against US before naval base shooting