TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – News Channel 8’s Evan Donovan got a chance to sit down with State Senator Tom Lee (R-Hillsborough) to discuss the removal of Sheriff Scott Israel from Broward County.
Sen. Lee also discussed several measures around gun purchases that could be on the table in the upcoming legislative session.
The interview can be found above.
- New Selmon elevated connector officially opens to drivers
- Democrats urge citizens and corporations to fight controversial ‘anti-riot’ bill
- 30-year-old Manatee County school employee dies from COVID-19
- New ‘anti-riot’ law divides prominent Tampa Bay area law enforcement officials
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package