TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – News Channel 8’s Evan Donovan got a chance to sit down with State Senator Tom Lee (R-Hillsborough) to discuss the removal of Sheriff Scott Israel from Broward County.
Sen. Lee also discussed several measures around gun purchases that could be on the table in the upcoming legislative session.
The interview can be found above.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis attempts to vote, discovers someone changed his address
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Trump, Biden schedule Tampa rallies Thursday as campaigns hit crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big