TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – This week on the political show all about Tampa Bay and Florida:
- A breakdown of the Florida Supreme Court’s decision upholding fines, fees & restitution as part of Amendment 4’s “all terms of sentence” to restore ex-felons’ voting rights.
- An interview with Julie Holt, Hillsborough County public defender, about a possible delay in the Seminole Heights serial killer case and her run for re-election.
- All the news from the first week of the 2020 Florida legislative session.
Click play on the video above to watch the full segment.
MORE POLITICS HEADLINES:
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- BBB warns of political robocall scams
- Bill to protect student-athletes from heatstroke heads to Senate floor
- House makes lynching a federal crime, 65 years after Till
- Florida still preparing to ‘spring ahead’ years after agreeing to make daylight saving time permanent