(NBC) – The top echelon of the Trump administration has become a high-speed revolving door — with turnover in 78 percent of the positions, a new study has found.
And 31 percent of those White House “A-Team” jobs have turned over more than once, the study by the Brookings Institution shows.
“It’s historic, it’s unprecedented, it’s off the charts,” the study’s author, Kathryn Dunn Tenpas, told NBC News. “I’ve never seen this kind of turnover before.”
In just 32 months, President Donald Trump’s rate of change has surpassed “all of his predecessors who served four-year terms,” she said.
- USF students to protest school budget cuts, changes to Bright Futures
- Exclusive witness video shows Uber driver bitten, scratched, choked in Pinellas County
- Miami to South Texas: Sailors hope to train future Mars astronauts, dock near SpaceX
- Out of sight but center stage, jurors weigh Derek Chauvin’s fate in George Floyd death
- Truck driver arrested in Rhode Island after police find missing teen girl in sleeping compartment