(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – President Trump reportedly once hired an Obama impersonator to yell at, according to a new tell-all book by his former lawyer.
Michael Cohen said Trump was “so obsessed with Obama,” that he made a video berating and “firing” the former president.
Also in the book, Cohen describes Trump as a “cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man.”
He also said Trump is interested in using the presidency exclusively for his personal financial benefit.
In a statement to the Washington Post, the White House press secretary said, “Michael Cohen is a disgraced felon and a disbarred lawyer, who lied to Congress. He has lost all credibility and its unsurprising to see his latest attempt to profit off of lies.”
In 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to nine counts of federal crimes.
Cohen’s new book “Disloyal: A Memoir” will be in stores Tuesday.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- DeSantis expected to sign controversial ‘anti-riot’ bill in Polk County
- Sunday shooting leaves man dead in Bradenton; deputies investigating
- Lakeland Regional Health takes over vaccine scheduling as Polk County closes portal
- 2 Florida sisters killed in hit-and-run crash while on way to grocery store
- NASA’s Mars helicopter takes flight, 1st for another planet