TAMPA (WFLA) – Twitter has added another warning to one of President Donald Trump’s tweets.
The President had tweeted out a video doctored version of a 2019 viral video that showed a black and a white toddler hugging.
In the version Trump shared, the video has been edited with a fake CNN headline that says, “Terrified toddler runs from racist baby” with a followup headline that read “Racisy baby probably Trump voter”
This is the third time the president has been flagged for a tweet the first time applied fact checks to two of his tweets and a second was in regards to “glorifying violence” following protests over the death of George Floyd.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Study: Why do some kids contract MIS-C rather than severe COVID?
- Sen. Rick Scott: Biden administration known for ‘open borders, closed schools’
- Deputies investigating Manatee commissioner’s involvement with exclusive vaccine event, unaffiliated lawyer says jail time is possible
- Who Qualifies For Subsidized Healthcare
- Take the 10-Minute Challenge to Visibly Reduce Under Eye Bags!