TAMPA (WFLA) – Former Vice President Joe Biden is scheduled to make a campaign stop in Tampa this week.
The event’s location has yet to be announced but doors will open at 5 p.m. This comes following Former Second Lady Jill Biden’s appearance on Sunday.
The Presidential Preference Primary is on Tuesday, March 17.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- Tampa Bay misses out on first WrestleMania due to coronavirus
- US Coast Guard rescues 4 people from overturned boat near Sarasota
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Bobby Mitchell dies at 84
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for weekly Facebook series
- Search to continue for Kennedy Townsend’s daughter, grandson