TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – News Channel 8 Political Anchor and Reporter Evan Donovan sat down with attorneys Richard Harrison and Reggie Garcia, who are on either side of the Amendment 4 debate, to discuss what’s happening now with ex-felons voting rights.
The amendment passed in 2018 with nearly 65 percent support. However, it still remains a hot-button topic — notably, whether the payment of fines and restitution must be complete before ex-felons can vote.
To watch the full interview, click the video above.
- Hearse stolen from California church with body inside recovered after freeway chase
- Wisconsin police department offers to test your meth for coronavirus
- Crime rates down as population rises in Hillsborough County, sheriff’s office reports
- National Strawberry Day: How strawberries help Florida economy
- Pasco K-9 deputy recovering after being bit by water moccasin while search for missing infant