(CNN) – The Better Business Bureau is warning of a scam targeting those who want to contribute to political campaigns.
The BBB says the scam works like this… You get a robocall supposedly from a campaign asking you to give money, only it’s not a campaign. It’s a scammer.
If you say yes, the call then transfers you to a live person who takes your credit card information. That information can then be used to steal your ID.
The BBB suggests screening your calls and staying away from unsolicited robocalls.
- Cruise ship with sick passengers, sister ship will be allowed to dock in Florida
- 125-pound giraffe born at the Brevard Zoo in Melbourne
- DiCaprio, others launch $12M coronavirus relief food fund
- Dream job alert: Get paid to watch your favorite Disney movie
- Reese Witherspoon’s clothing company giving dresses to teachers as a thank you