TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – This week marks one year until the big 2020 elections. 8 On Your Side is your local election headquarters and will be there every step of the way throughout the year to keep you updated on all of the races and issues that impact you.
We’re kicking off our coverage Tuesday night with Battleground Florida: 2020 Preview. The show will be live on all of our digital platforms starting at 7:30 p.m.
Battleground Florida will have the latest on the Trump Administration and the Democratic presidential candidates. JB, Evan and Kellie will also break down the constitutional amendments that are expected to appear on the ballot in Florida next year and highlight some key races to watch throughout the state.
You can watch our full show in the video player above.
LATEST POLITICAL NEWS:
- BBB warns of political robocall scams
- Bill to protect student-athletes from heatstroke heads to Senate floor
- House makes lynching a federal crime, 65 years after Till
- Florida still preparing to ‘spring ahead’ years after agreeing to make daylight saving time permanent
- Buttigieg sick, cancels several Florida events