(CNN) – 2020 general election day is just one year away.
The presidential election will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020.
The latest head-to-head polls show President Trump trailing Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren. But the Democratic presidential nominee won’t even be picked until the Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee in Mid-July.
It’s unknown what impact, if any, the House impeachment inquiry will have on President Trump’s re-election bid and voter support.
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- ‘Outright inconceivable’: Rays rally in bottom of 9th for improbable comeback
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few PM showers possible each day this week as Zeta moves into the Gulf
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4
- MasterCraft Pro wraps up 2020 waterski season