TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a woman was injured in a shooting in Tampa late Sunday night.
The shooting happened in the area of Deleuil Avenue and North 43rd Street at about 9:50 p.m.
Police said the woman was left with non-life-threatening injuries. She has refused to cooperate with police.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Man shot, killed after altercation in Valrico, deputies say
- Florida man accused of sex abuse at home day care center
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus
- Teen receives $1.3 million in scholarship offers
- LIVE TODAY: It could be a scary Halloween for some SEC teams