TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a woman was injured in a shooting in Tampa late Sunday night.
The shooting happened in the area of Deleuil Avenue and North 43rd Street at about 9:50 p.m.
Police said the woman was left with non-life-threatening injuries. She has refused to cooperate with police.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Statewide early voting begins as Florida grapples with virus
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump administration over order banning app in US
- Missing Child Alert issued for 16-year-old girl in New Port Richey
- Heat exhaustion vs. heat stroke: How to see the signs
- Investigation underway after homeowner shoots, kills attempted home invader