TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police are investigating a shooting that left a woman dead in Tampa in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
A police spokesman said officers found the woman’s body after responding to reports of shots fired in the 1000 block of East 25th Avenue.
It’s unclear if the shooting was domestic in nature, but police said it did not appear to be a random act. An investigation is ongoing.
Authorities are asking anyone with information regarding the woman’s death to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477 (TIPS).
- Search underway for suspect who shot Walmart store manager in the leg in Bradenton
- Two Bradenton officers under investigation after dog attack, shooting
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- USF RB Johnny Ford says he has another chance to do what he loves this season
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020