JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (WTAJ) — After executing a search warrant on a storage unit, Johnstown Police in Pennsylvania found bags of drugs including what looked like Nerds ropes and are bringing attention to parents as Halloween approaches.
Police reported yesterday that they arrested Andrew Colvin, 27, with the help of K9 Officer Thor. Colvin had a reported 60 pounds of marijuana, but that turned out to be the least of it all.
During the investigation, police report they discovered that Colvin rented a storage unit. K9 Officer Thor helped with an exterior search and alerted people to the odor of drugs inside the unit. Police then received a search warrant and found the following:
- 394 Nerds Ropes edibles containing 400mg of THC
- 7 baggies of suspected cocaine
- 3 baggies of crystal meth
- 11 bags of brown/tan crystal substance of suspected crystal meth/heroin
- Suboxone strips
- 143 white pills (unknown)
- A large amount of suspected Fentanyl
- 217 THC Inserts
- 15 vacuum-sealed bags of marijuana
- 6 Jars and 6 bags of marijuana
- 7 Jars of THC wax
- 143 pills (unknown)
- 5 Vapes for marijuana
- 20 Pack THC vapes
- 1 Glock 9mm handgun
Police report all items have been sent to the Pennsylvania State Police lab for testing. They state additional charges have been filed and Colvin has been held on an additional $500,000 bond.
The Johnstown Police would like to draw extra attention to the Nerds Rope edibles containing 400mg of THC. During this Halloween, they urge parents to be ever vigilant in checking their children’s candy before allowing them to consume those treats. Drug laced edibles are packaged like regular candy and may be hard to distinguish from the real candy.
- Componeers – Same Day Conservative Veneers With Beautiful Results
- The Real Estate Bloom, Tips and Tricks to Maximize Your Sale or Purchase
- Turtle crashes through windshield in Florida, hits passenger in head
- Officials: Biden preparing to recognize Armenian genocide
- 25-year-old wins $5 million with scratch-off ticket sold in Pasco County