HUNTINGTON, TX (WCMH) – A Texas middle school teacher is accused of sending inappropriate photos of herself to an underage child.
Kylie Rexann Modisette is charged with two counts of displaying harmful material to a minor.
CNN affiliate KTRE reports Modisette, 28, sent naked pictures of herself to the 14-year-old student using Snapchat. The student was able to delete the photos but not before other students had taken a screenshot and shared it to others.
Modisette was arrested by Texas Rangers. She was booked into the Angelina County Jail on April 7 and posted a $1,500 bond, NBC affiliate KPRC-TV reports.
Modisette has been employed in Huntington ISD for more than three years, according to the district. Huntington ISD superintendent David Flowers said Modisette is on administrative leave pending an investigation.
“Because of the pending investigation, we cannot provide further details at this time,” Flowers said in a statement to KPRC-TV.OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines