LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – Police in Largo have arrested a man they say entered a massage business on East Bay Drive, sexually battered a woman and then stole her money.
The alleged incident happened around 5:30 p.m. Sunday. Largo police see Denus Harris, 20, walked into a business on busy East Bay Drive and sexually attacked a woman.
Employees at a Chevron down the street from the business say they would see Harris in the distinctive, yellow, black, and gray striped shirt — almost daily. Sometimes walking down East Bay Drive or from apartments across the street.
Police arrested the 20-year-old, who they consider dangerous.
Largo police say Harris is facing charges of sexual battery, robbery, and false imprisonment.
LATEST PINELLAS COUNTY NEWS:
- Family members of couple killed in downtown St. Petersburg want intersection improvements
- St. Petersburg businesses fighting city over mask fines
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium to release documentary on pilot whales stranded in 2019
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 6,684 new cases, 80 new deaths
- Latino driver gears up for Firestone Grand Prix in St. Pete