LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – Police in Largo have arrested a man they say entered a massage business on East Bay Drive, sexually battered a woman and then stole her money.
The alleged incident happened around 5:30 p.m. Sunday. Largo police see Denus Harris, 20, walked into a business on busy East Bay Drive and sexually attacked a woman.
Employees at a Chevron down the street from the business say they would see Harris in the distinctive, yellow, black, and gray striped shirt — almost daily. Sometimes walking down East Bay Drive or from apartments across the street.
Police arrested the 20-year-old, who they consider dangerous.
Largo police say Harris is facing charges of sexual battery, robbery, and false imprisonment.
LATEST PINELLAS COUNTY NEWS:
- Artistry St. Pete supports local crafters by combining art and living
- 4 teens injured after car hydroplanes, crashes into tree in St. Pete
- 2 women shot in Largo during struggle over gun, police say
- Florida is getting 6.4 million rapid antigen tests, DeSantis says
- Two years later, the murder of an elderly Clearwater couple remains a mystery